Samstag, 5. Mai 2007

Visit from Majo!

The last week of April my beloved Majo decided to come and visit me in this lovely place called Lyngby. I haven’t seen her for a while, and I guess I got on some people’s nerves talking about her =)
Luckily I had almost no school, because the project I was supposed to do during the week, I finished over the weekend.
So early early in the morning I fetched her form the airport. And full seven days Majo began!
We did a lot of things and had a real good time. Enjoying coffee in my favourite café called “Roberts Coffee”, going to a lot of Design and art museums, and inhaled the good Danish design, and not to forget about cooking good stuff and watching the latest Gilmore Girl episodes =)
We had also a real nice day at the Carlsberg brewery, and there we were able to taste a lot of new beers. The new summer beer in Denmark is definitely Tuborg Hvid!
On that day we also discovered a wonderful Sushi place... It was just sooooo good – incredible... After every piece of Maki or Nigiri, it felt like dying and going to heaven... or something ;) Incredible delicious..!
Vincenzo invited us also to a BBQ at his place, to enjoy also the nice weather – delicious food, great wine - really nice, but it turned out that at the end of the BBQ it started to rain. Nonetheless perfect timing!
The Sunday was the day to discover the North of Sjælland. We went with Krysia and Petra, a study colleague of her to Louisiana. It’s a nice Art museum with incredible sea view and a nice park. The showed Art “Made in Kina” and photography’s of Cindy Sherman beside the permanent exhibition. I really enjoyed this museum, and I absolutely loved the bookshop in this museum! After a lot of input from the museum we went to a Pizzeria and enjoyed good Italian cooking art =) At the end of the day I went with Majo further north and we visited the Kronslot in Helsingør. It’s the castle where Hamlet was shot. We were to late to go inside the castle but also from outside it felt incredible to be there! In addition we were so incredible close to Sweden..!!
And the Tuesday after the I had to let her go again :( Our last coffee at the airport in Copenhagen, after she left by plane back to Munich, but I really hope that she’ll visit me again – there is still so much I have to show here – one week Majo is just not enough!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

du bist ja so süss, busserl from munich, yours majolein****