Samstag, 5. Mai 2007

Steven in Copenhagen

Just 40 minutes after I said good-bye to Majo at the airport Steven arrived at the airport – my next visitor. Perfect timing! Showing Copenhagen, Christiania and of course, on Wednesday the museum tour because it’s free =) I had also experienced that even if I was now almost every week in museums, some of them have every week something new =) And finally I had the chance and battery in my camera to photograph some parts of the flowmarket in the Danish design centre. http://www.theflowmarket.com/ A supermarket in a bit different way. All these products are for sale! So if you need 50ml good vibes – just buy it!
Steven decided to take a 5kg can of holistic thinking! ;)
The three days passed by quite fast, and suddenly I had no visitors anymore. I went to Krysia to watch „Singing in the rain“.. but unfortunately it ended like this:

1 Kommentar:

necrotech hat gesagt…

Haha und ich weiß es schon, weil wir ihn im Bus getroffen haben! ;)

Wow, I'm so well informed! *hehe*
And since you lived in Saarland you are affected by the "Saarland Connection Syndrome" forever! *lol*