Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2007

Flowers and visit for Krysia!

Krysia has often the bad luck, that when she gets visitors, it’s bad weather in Copenhagen! Very unlucky was Lea, a good friend of her – when she stayed here it was snowy and cold a whole week! But this time she had more luck! Mathilde, a good friend of her was here, and it was actually nice weather! I had the pleasure to meet her too, and we three had some nice time together. I was really happy to be the first time in the palm house of the “Botanisk Have”. There I saw the first time the stairway to heaven.. This is exactly how I imagined it.. and it exists.. Well at the end of the stairway is not heaven, just a lot of treetops and real humid air! But nonetheless just lovely! Before Mathilde had to leave we had together a nice lunch at the Globe – decent Irish food. Was a real nice time! The only bad news: they started to put down my favorite piece in the "Statens museum for kunst"..

1 Kommentar:

Chris hat gesagt…

Thanks beauty for this nice article! Hopefully the weather is just perfect for my sister this week end! Can't believe that you're leaving me 10 days ! Gonna miss you my dear !
Bisous, Krysia