Sonntag, 22. April 2007

Istanbul meets Lyngby

Last Wednesday was a big day.. A small girl called Bilge came and visited me =) I met her in Dornbirn when she was an Erasmus student in the summer semester 06. Of all these Erasmus students is he the person I saw most. She is always full of positive energy – it’s incredible. Was really nice to see her again – and I’m quite curious where I gonna meet her next time!
It was quite bad that I had a lot of school the two days she was here, but I really enjoyed the few hours with her in a cafe. A friend of her lives in Lyngby and he is a student of the DTU – of only university in Lyngby ( yeah – my school is not an university).
I got also a real good gift from Axel, her boyfriend, who used to study in Dornbirn as I do, but now he is Erasmus student in Istanbul.
I got a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.. Soooo delicious! Thanks Axel!

4 Kommentare:

Michi hat gesagt…

Hi Nathalie!!

Do you know that the cookie you ate is one of my friends?

Just check it out on my blog: http://md-usa.blogspot.com - go to january - "Erste Tour durch Chicago" You'll see...

Nice Greetings from Springfield

Michi

Nathalie hat gesagt…

sorry.. but your friend was just soo delicious.. i couldn't resist!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I still have friends here... and lots of Turkish friends :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Nathalie.
Ich habe Deine Karte erhalten und habe mich sehr gefreut.
Am 11.07. brauch ich Dich für´s PINK-Konzert. Hast Du Zeit? (Spaß)

LG Charlie