Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2007

Icebar Copenhagen

I was just about to meet some friends in Copenhagen and I went like almost every time a different way. This time I was very luck.. I walked on the pedestrian area and suddenly a guy is waving from inside a house. Hm.. I know this guy.. Yeah! It was Janus, he is a guy with whom I share the kitchen in the residence hall! So.. Hey, how are you doing..? And we told me – just go upstairs, there is Christin.. So ok.. I go there (Christin is his girlfriend, it’s not Krysia!) And suddenly I was in the entrance of the ice bar! Both wore quite funny costumes, and they offered me to take a look at the ice bar! Normally costs the entry 150 kr, but both work there so it was a great opportunity to see it! It’s quite cold and – surprise – everything out of ice, even the glasses! Very very nice..
Must be great in summer, when it’s just too hot outside ;)

Keine Kommentare: