Donnerstag, 5. April 2007

Surrounding area Lyngby: Bakken

Just two streets behind the residence hall is a huge national park. I know it’s a shame that I was there just once now.. but I just needed to breath a bit city-air, when I live in Lyngby!
After I finished a few applications for an internship I had some time and I needed to go out of my room. So I decided to go to this park with Sophie. It’s quite nice, but I think it’s gonna be beautiful when the trees have leaves. Right now it reminds a bit on a battlefield where – in former days dragons, orcs and knights fought against each other.. A lot of trees were caught by lightning, and nobody puts the dead peaces of wood away.. in a way charming, in a way – when it get dark a bit spooky..
In this park you can also rent a horse and just ride through this park.
On our way back we met about 30-40 deers and their little bambis! They were just eating maybe 10 meters away from us – looked up when we passed and continued eating.. Without fence in-between – was really nice =)
At the end of the park is an amusement park – where we just found the perfect car for Sophie – or not? =)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

ooohhhhh - moecht das Auto haben!
or
want this car so badly
;)