Montag, 16. April 2007

Easter in Copenhagen!

By reason of internship interviews I had to stay over the Easter break in Copenhagen. It was not the worst, which could happen. In the end I got the internship and I had some nice days.. It started with a nice but short meeting in a park with John, Sidsel and some friends of her – included beautiful but still a bit cold weather.
The next few days I spent with preparing illustrations for print on t-shirts – it took me 3 cosy days… But I’ satisfied with the result! I don’t put them into this blog, but maybe you can see some of them on photos in later posts ;)
Then there was the last day of Emanuel, an Italian guy who lived in the same apartment as Vincenzo. An Italian good-bye-party contains a lot of pasta to eat and a lot of wine and beer to drink =) After we wanted to go to the town into a pub, but it turned out that we were just to late, and Emanuel had to hurry back to the apartment to fetch his stuff and after his plane.
Some days after also Francesco who also lived in this apartment left – so it’s going to be quiet now in the former Italian house… But it was a pleasure to meet all of them, and: Vincenzo is still here =) (the best Italian cook ;)
The crazy Danish people closed on the Thursday before Easter the shops! But shop-closed-days are still nice for sightseeing. So I went with John to the Royal library. It was a really nice day.. and I freaked out with my tiny camera – John thought I’m quite crazy photographing windows and stairs.. ;)
Easter Sunday I went on a nice concert in Copenhagen. It was Ane Brun supported by Nina Kinert. Those two are from Sweden and make real nice music..!
During the Easter break I had a lot of free time. I drew a lot, I read a lot, I slept a lot.. And finally on Easter Monday Krysia came back from Lebanon! She was there to visit her grandparents and her parents were also there for Easter. We planned a big picnics.. But the Danish weather does not like plans of poor exchange students.. so we had a cosy tiny picnics at Krysias place. It was so good to see her again =)

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
Just thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/curious-george-party-supplies.html]curious george Party Supplies[/url].

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi there, my name is Eva.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)