Dienstag, 27. März 2007

General Condition

It's been a while. I know, and I heared some crazy people look everyday on my blog so it's time to say what's happend!
About my general condition. Well I was sick for a while - a real bad cold - lying some days in my bed and sleeping all the time.. After I got healthy again, I got an eye infection.. As usual if i need a doctor i can't find one, but in 3 days I' allowed to wear my beloved contacts again. =)))))
Now I just kind of finished one version of my portfolio and i try to apply for an Internship in the designarea in Denmark. So that's why ;) But i know there shouldn't be an excuse to not writing what has happend ;)
So in the following posts i gonna tell you about a few events in the past 2-3 weeks ;) Have fun ;)

1 Kommentar:

Chris hat gesagt…

You call me crazy ! That's rude of you ! Thanks for having finally written our stories my beauty ! Take care during this week, see you on Eastern ;) Love xxx