Dienstag, 27. März 2007

Birthdaydinner!

I got old! Well ok ;) I felt quite old on my birthday, because I had still a cold, and i couldn't really party as would have liked to, but i decided to go out for dinner with a few people. Everybody has to eat, and to go out for dinner is nice for me - so i didn't have to stand in my kitchen and cook something =)
It was a real nice evening! We went to the Rizraz and at the vegetarian buffet. Just nice, and all you can eat for not that much money - brilliant! Eating eating and eating =) And talking. and feeling dizzy because of the still present cold. But it was just nice to see all these people again =)
And don't be sad John - that that bubbles you gave to me didn't work =)
After dinner we wen't out for a beer to Moohs or something like that, to have i think the cheapest beer you can get in Copenhagen =)

Keine Kommentare: