Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007

Reunion in Horsens!

Last weekend we did a nice weekend trip to Horsens! Where the hell is it? In Jylland a bit south of Århus! Maciek and Marcin the two polish boys and Gianvito and Alberto two of the Italians study in Horsens and we decided to visit them. The nice thing about it was that about 14 people from the language course came that weekend to Horsens, like a little reunion! It was really nice to see all the people again! The bad thing was that I started to get a bit sick - the bad Danish weather is not good for me!
Non the less we had a good time! But as usual I don't like to take tourist pictures - I always hope that other people take photos I can use - so I can't show you how it looks there.
We were 15 people. To feed all of them was quite a challenge. The 4 boys who life there organized a pizza dinner for all of us, it was just great everybody was just sooo hungry. And the next morning it was my turn: I decided to do some pancakes for brunch! I'm used to do it for 2 to 5 people.. But for more than 10..? I luckily got some help, because to keep an eye over pancakes frying in 4 pans - that’s tough! =) At the end they said they like it, so I think that’s good =)
The bad thing about Horsens? Baaaad real real absolutely bad music! But it was in a way good: I went early to bed to recover my cold =) And: of course: leaving all the people again!
But I like the memories I have with all the people. In one word: LOVELY!

Keine Kommentare: