Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007

Copenhagen lost in snow..

Tuesday in the evening it suddenly started to snow a bit. I was quite happy to see some snow, but at that time I had now idea which consequences the snow has.
Wednesday I met Krysia and a friend of her at her place. The way downtown was already a bit complicated.. Trains were late and I had to change one train because of the snow. I didn’t think more about it. We enjoyed delicious French cheese and good red wine.. I already thought about going home earlier so I don’t have to catch the last train..
So I went to the station and took the Metro, which should go to the center. But after 3 stations the Metro changed the direction! So back to Krysias station.. I looked to the S-Trains.. And the only message was: Better don’t use S-Trains they will probably never arrive. Ok good! So the only chance was to stay over night at Krysias place! And that’s what I did. During my way back to her apartment I took some pictures.
The next morning the Metro and S-Trains still had a lot of problems and didn’t work properly. But I think the main problem about snow in Denmark is that it’s always in combination with a lot of wind..
However was a nice adventure! Maybe some more adventures will follow – it should snow till Sunday =)

Keine Kommentare: