Freitag, 6. Juli 2007

Trip to Scandinavia - Part1

I had the great pleasure to go to Sweden and Norway with two friends in met at the language course in Åbenrå. The dates for my final exam changed, I finished the Project work before the deadline, and I had enough time to go with Maciek and Geradline on a trip up to the North..
We planned and planned – thanks a lot to Geraldine and Maciek – and finally the day came, and our journey started! First stop: Lyngby =)
Geraldine lost her place to sleep and Maciek came from Horsens. We spent the night in my place, which made everything easier to get started. In the morning we left soon Copenhagen and went by train to Malmö – it was incredible to go by train over the Öresund bridge.. Otherwise you see this incredible bridge just from distance!
Arrived in Malmö, we planned to visit the town a bit, and catch later a bus to our plane in Malmö airport.. It turned out that Saturdays are not that many busses to the airport, so we just had a brief hour to see a bit of the town..
Nonetheless I enjoyed to be to first time with my feet on Swedish ground!
At the evening we arrived by plane already in Stockholm!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory